NEW, FROM TALKERS BOOKS:
Are you a Real Estate agent using Talk Radio?
Good News/Bad News:
- The Good News: Done right, Talk Radio exploits THE most proven concept in marketing: Free samples.
- The Bad News:What the station is giving you is not your best deal.
Twitter Tactics For Radio
Do you know your @ from your # ?
If you don't, you're not making-the-most-of this valuable tool. Read my white paper.
- WHO is more #overexposed? 7 hours ago
- @sparklingruby GREAT guest 7 hours ago
- @RobertJMatchet1 Aha! 22 hours ago
- @MSNBC #HeJUSTrealized #HisAssIsGrass 2 days ago
- @talkersmagazine Monday Memo to #talkradio stations with #RushLimbaugh: PANDER: talkers.com/2019/01/21/mon… 2 days ago
- @jaketapper Short version: “Habba-habba-habba...” 2 days ago
Category Archives: News
New Deal: FREE
Every month for 25 years I’ve sent my newsletter to subscribers, who paid $99 a year, and renewed, year-after-year. Thanks!
Now, things are moving too fast to summarize monthly. And the print medium has limitations that I observed when I worked at USA Today: I can’t simply add a page. To print and fold, it needs to be four pages. So – as Talkers magazine did several years ago – I’m transitioning to FREE digital delivery, several ways in the New Year:
- Talkers magazine will publish my Monday Memo each week beginning in January. If you don’t already, please subscribe, for free, at Talkers.com.
- When the topic warrants, I will alert you when there’s something I’ve posted that I think you might want to know about before the next time you happen to visit. You can opt-out of these alerts at any time.
Click here to register, then watch your Email. I’ll alert you when the HollandCooke.com update is online.
Already registered? Login here
Please register to view this content.