What you do — and don’t — right now will define your brand forever.
Competition for listeners’ (and advertisers’) attention has never been more challenging.
Read: “If listeners don’t hear ‘Coronavirus,’ you’re wallpaper.”
Read: Helping listeners through this MENTAL health crisis
Read: After the crisis, listeners will think differently of you.
Read: CDC COVID-19 Facts
FROM TALKERS BOOKS:
Talk Radio Weekends = GOLD
6 Words Reps Fear Most?
Can’t afford slick TV spot?
THE REAL “MONEY DEMO?”
“Less” really “is more”
- #WhoCouldMakeTHISup And who better to dismiss a respiratory threat than someone dying of lung cancer? twitter.com/politvidchanne… 46 minutes ago
- https://t.co/Tj64nNRMaw 52 minutes ago
- #TheGovWeLove https://t.co/GmbrEfIdqZ 4 hours ago
- Today’s daily #Coronavirus #pandemic briefing #RI @GovRaimondo is answering questions from children. GOOD NEWS for… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 8 hours ago
- Today’s #Coronavirus #pandemic briefing by #RI @GovRaimondo is answering questions Emailed by children. “Every kid… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 8 hours ago
- Today’s daily #Coronavirus #pandemic briefing #RI @GovRaimondo is answering questions from children. 13,000 kids emailed when invited. 9 hours ago
- If it’s “the Democrat’ Party;” does that make the other guys “the Republic’ Party?” twitter.com/JackPosobiec/s… 10 hours ago